Monday, March 27, 2006

That Four Things Thing

I was tagged by Mary awhile back and have been saving this for a day when I felt lazy. I still feel lazy, so Maggie, my two-year-old decided to answer these for me.

Four movies you would watch over and over: Finding Nemo. Finding Nemo again. Finding Nemo yet again. And one more time, Finding Nemo.

Four places you have lived: Seoul, Korea; at Grandma's house in Wisconsin; bouncing between the BOQ and the Navy Lodge in Florida while our house was being built; our house in Florida.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Little Einsteins or Dora the Explorer. These are the only two--I have discriminating taste.

Four places you have been on vacation: Honolulu, Hawaii; New Zealand (North Island); Disneyworld; Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Four websites you visit daily: Powells Books, CNN or the Washington Post, The Happy Feminist, and Salon.

Four of your favorite foods: Pizza, macaroni and cheese, fruit gummies, and noodles.

Four places you would rather be right now: At the pool. Frolicking in the park in Wellington where Peter Jackson filmed Rivendell. On a swingset. In the teacups at Disneyworld.

(Mommy interjects: "Actually, considering where we are, Mags--the idiot driver capital of the free world--this question is almost too simple. I personally would rather be in Waldo, WI. I would rather be taking the garbage to the dump with my dad. I would rather be running on a treadmill in that sweaty, creepy gym on the sub base in WA. I would rather be standing next to the smelly cheese factory in Random Lake. I would rather be on a sticky, uncomfortable hike up something steep with a stupid view at the top. I could go on, but I'll stop now. Still bitter over my car.")

Four friends you are tagging that you think will respond: None of my friends are blogging yet. I'll let you know when we get to that in school.

Tracy's Seven Days to a Less-Scatterbrained Me Update: That's it. I give up.

5 comments:

kris said...

LOL, Maggie has INTERESTING taste in websites!!! Tell her to check out the Wiggles site. They have GAMES.

Tracy Montoya said...

My kid is gifted--what can I say? ;-)

I've been trying to avoid the Wiggles with Maggie, as I kind of hate them. Little Einsteins is, at least, good background noise because they play classical music. But we will check out the website. Thanks, Chris!

Anonymous said...

My son went through his Nemo obsession phase last year. Now he's fixated on Deal or No Deal and Mister Rogers. If we'd let him, he'd also watch Wheel of Fortune. Some days I have to look at Nicholas and wonder where this game-show-loving kid game from.

Tracy Montoya said...

That's hilarious, Mariann. I went through a Wheel of Fortune and Price is Right phase as a kid. Which just goes to show you how old those shows are....

MJFredrick said...

LOL! I was thinking the same thing about ther websites, Athena!

About Me

My photo
Tracy Montoya writes romantic suspense for Harlequin Intrigue.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter