Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Boy Taylor Hicks

Yep, I've jumped on the Taylor Hicks train on American Idol (although I'm also dividing my time between the Chris Daughtry train, the Mandisa train, and the Paris Bennett train). And I just discovered on another blog that Hicks has a CD out--probably one he had made at one of those do-it-yourself-er operations, not necessarily one that resulted from a record deal. At least, I hope that's the case, or Taylor's going to find himself booted off of AI and on a slow boat to Frenchie Davis-ville.

Anyhoo, if you want to check out a pre-Idol interview a local NPR station did with the Convulsing One, as well as a link to said CD and three free tracks, visit here. I'm loving "Hell of a Day."

1 comment:

Tracy Montoya said...

He DOES have that Joe Cocker-Sam Cooke sound, Alison. I also hear some old-time bluegrass in his voice, which I fell in love with when I lived in Louisiana. I'm almost tempted to get that CD we both linked to!

About Me

My photo
Tracy Montoya writes romantic suspense for Harlequin Intrigue.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter