Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Talk Like a Pirate Day, Again

Check this out: It's Talk Like a Pirate Day today, which also means that it's just past the one-year anniversary of this blog! TLAP Day 2005 was the subject of my third post! (Arrrrr.)

And this blog entry, short and sucky though it is, is my 100th post! It's a field day for numerology today! (And the day I officially use up my exclamation point quota.)

I'm in deadline purgatory, so I just thought I'd impart that bit of information and run. Enjoy the rest of this auspicious holiday, mateys.

2 comments:

kris said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

My favorite reference to Talk Like a Pirate Day came on one of my knitting blogs. She talked about all kinds of pirate-themed projects, including argyly socks with little pirate skulls knitted into them. They be ARRRRGYLES, ya know.

If you want to see the picture, go to www.yarnharlot.ca. She has the link there.

Tracy Montoya said...

Hey, thanks, Chris! (AOL ate your comment, which is why it took me so long to approve it.)

I LOVE the Knit Like a Pirate site. Although it does make me wonder whether the site owner desperately needs something to do. Like knit me a sweater (if you visit today, you'll see some beautiful work toward the top of her blog).

Thanks for sharing that!

About Me

My photo
Tracy Montoya writes romantic suspense for Harlequin Intrigue.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter