Okay, it's been a looooonnnnngggg time since I've blogged--I officially suck. I took a bit of a hiatus from writing romance, but I'm back writing romantic suspense again! (I'll post news on upcoming releases as soon as I hear! And yes, there is an actual submission I'm waiting to hear about....)
I'm also joining high-profile romance review site RomanceBuytheBook.com as a multicultural feature writer. I won't be doing reviews, per se--just blogging occasionally about multicultural romances that I genuinely love.
Today, the site's owner, Michelle Buonfiglio, is introducing me, so feel free to head on over, and let me know what multicultural authors you've read lately, who you really love, and whether you want me to take a look at your newest book.
- Caridad Piñeiro's blog
- Her Random Scribbling
- Hollyworld! (Holly Jacobs)
- Intrigue Authors
- Jen's Blog (Jennifer Mckenzie)
- Melrose St.
- Michelle Monkou's blog
- No rules. Just write. (Brenda Coulter)
- Queen of the Frozen North (Cathy Pegau)
- Sharron McClellan's Fly Grrrl
- Spinsters and Lunatics (Paula Graves)
- The Bandwagon
- • All Through the Night
- • Force of Nature
- • Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows
- • Magic Hour
- • New News Out of Africa
- • One Train Later
- • Secret Contract
- • Tales of Passion, Tales of Woe
- • The Count of Monte Cristo
- • The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
- • The Last Great Dance on Earth
- • The Many Lives & Secret Sorrows of Josephine B.
- • Washington Square